首页 热点资讯 义务教育 高等教育 出国留学 考研考公
您的当前位置:首页正文

2019年大学英语四级口语水平情景模拟试题

2024-08-21 来源:华佗小知识

  快要出英语四级成绩,成绩通过后会有口语测试下面来练习一下小编为你准备的口语水平情景模拟试题吧!因为口语要多读多练,小编也会常给你更新的,想来试试吧!

2019年大学英语四级口语水平情景模拟试题:日常交际

  Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的!

  All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。

  Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?

  Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

  Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?

  Be careful. 小心、注意。

  Be my guest. 请便、别客气。

  Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。

  Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。

  Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。

  Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗?

  Can I help? 要我帮忙吗?

  Can I take a message? 要我传话吗?

  Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗?

  Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗?

  Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?

  Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?

  Can you make it? 你能来吗?

  Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗?

  Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。

  Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来!

  Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客户。

  Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗?

  Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?

  Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点

  Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?

  Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗?

  Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗?

  Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?

  Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗?

  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。

  Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗?

  Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?

  Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗?

  Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗?

  Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗?

  Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?

  Dont be so modest. 别这么谦虚。

  Dont bother. 不用麻烦了。

  Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。

  Dont give up. 别放弃。

  Dont jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。

  Dont let me down. 别让我失望。

  Dont make any mistakes. 别出差错。

  Dont mention it. 不必客气。

  Dont miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。

  Dont take any chances. 不要心存侥幸。

  Dont take it for granted. 不要想当然。

  Dont worry about it. 别担心。

  Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。

  Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。

  Easier said than done. 说明容易做时难。

  First come, first served. 捷足先登。

  For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?

  Forget it. 算了吧。

  Forgive me. 请原谅我。

  Give me a call. 给我打电话。

  Give my best to your family. 代表向你们全家问好。

  Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。

  Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗?

  Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?

  Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?

  Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?

  Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?

  He is in conference. 他正在开会。

  Help yourself, please. 请自己用。

  Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。

  How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上?

  How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?

  How is it going? 情况怎么样?

  How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?

  How long did it last? 持续了多久?

  How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间?

  How much is it? 多少钱?

  How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?

  I apologize. 我很抱歉。

  I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。

  I assure you. 我向你保证。

  I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。

  I can manage. 我自己可以应付。

  I cant afford it. 我买不起。

  I cant believe it. 我简直不敢相信。

  I cant resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。

  I cant stand it. 我受不了。

  I cant tell. 我说不准。

  I couldnt agree more. 我完全同意。

  I couldnt get through. 打不通电话。

  I couldnt help it. 我没有办法。

  I didnt mean to. 我不是故意的。

  I dont know for sure. 我不能肯定。

  I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。

  I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。

  I envy you. 我羡慕你。

  I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饼子。

  I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。

  I feel the same way. 我也有同感。

  I have a complaint. 我要投诉。

  I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。

  I havent the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。

  I hope youll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。

  I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。

  I mean what I say. 我说话算数。

  I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。

  I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。

  I suppose so. 我想是这样。

  I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。

  I understand completely. 我完全明白。

  I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案。

  I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。

  I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你。

  I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。

  I wasnt aware of that. 我没有意识到。

  I wasnt born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。

  I wish I could. 但愿我能。

  I wouldnt worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。

  Id like a refund. 我想要退款。

  Id like to deposit some money. 我想存点儿钱。

  Id like to make a reservation. 我想订票。

  Ill be right with you. 我马上就来。

  Ill check it. 我去查一下。

  Ill do my best. 我将会尽我最大努力。

  Ill get it. 我去接电话。

  Ill give you a hand. 我来帮助你。

  Ill have to see about that. 这事儿我得想一想再定。

  Ill keep my eyes open. 我会留意的。

  Ill keep that in mind. 我会记住的。

  Ill pick up the tab. 我来付帐。

  Ill play it by ear. 我将随兴而定。

  Ill see what I can do. 我看一看能怎么办。

  Ill show you. 我指给你看。

  Ill take care of it. 我来办这件事。

  Ill take it. 我要了。

  Ill take your advice. 我接受你的忠告。

  Ill think it over. 我仔细考虑一下。

  Ill treat you to diner. 我想请你吃晚饭。

  Ill walk you to the door. 我送你到门口。

  Im broke. 我身无分文。

  Im crazy bout English. 我非常喜欢英语。

  Im easy to please. 我很随和。

  Im glad to hear that. 听到这消息我很高兴。

  Im glad you enjoyed it. 你喜欢我就高兴。

  Im good at it. 我做这个很在行。

  Im in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。

  Im in good shape. 我的身体状况很好。

  Im just having a look. 我只是随便看看。

  Im looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼职工作。

  Im looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事。

  Im lost. 我给搞糊涂了。

  Im not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。

  Im not myself today. 我今天心神不宁。

  Im not really sure. 我不太清楚。

  Im on a diet. 我正在节食。

  Im on my way. 我这就上路。

  Im pressed for time. 我赶时间。

  Im sorry Im late. 对不起,我迟到了。

  Im sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾。

  Im under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。

  Im working on it. 我正在努力。

  Ive changed my mind. 我已经改变主意。

  Ive got a headache. 我头痛。

  Ive got my hands full. 我手头正忙。

  Ive got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。

  Ive got no idea. 我不知道。

  Ive had enough. 我已经吃饱了。

  if I were in your shoes. 如果我站在你的立场上。

  Is that OK? 这样可以吗?

  Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?

  It all depends. 视情形而定。

  It can happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上。

  It doesnt make any difference. 都一样。

  It doesnt matter to me. 这对我来说无所谓。

  It doesnt work. 它出故障了。

  It drives me crazy. 它使我快要发疯了。

  It isnt much. 这是微不足道的。

  It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。

  It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。

  It takes time. 这需要时间。

  It will come to me. 我会想起来的。

  It will do you good. 这会对你有好处。

  It wont happen again. 下不为例。

  It wont take much time. 不会花很多时间。

  It wont work. 行不通。

  Its nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你。

  Its a deal. 一言为定。

  Its a long story. 真是一言难尽。

  Its a nice day today. 今天天气很好。

  Its a once in a lifetime chance. 这是一生难得的机会。

  Its a pain in the neck. 这真是苦不堪言。

  Its a piece of cake. 这很容易。

  Its a small world. 这世界真小。

  Its a waste of time. 这是浪费时间。

  Its about time. 时间差不多了、是时候了。

  Its all my fault. 都是我的错。

  Its awesome. 棒极了!

  Its awful. 真糟糕。

  Its been a long time. 好久不见了。

  Its better than nothing. 总比没有好。

  Its essential. 这是必要的。

  Its hard to say. 很难说。

  Its incredible. 令人难以置信、不可思议。

  Its just what I had in mind. 这正是这想要的。

  Its my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

  Its no big deal. 这没什么大不了的。

  Its not your fault. 不是你的错。

  Its nothing. 小事情、不足挂齿。

  Its only a matter of time. 这只是时间问题。

  Its out of the question. 这是不可能的。

  Its time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。

  Its up in the air. 尚未决定。

  Its up to date. 这个很时兴。

  Its up to you. 一切由你决定。

  Its very popular. 它很受欢迎。

  Its worth seeing. 它绝对值得一看。

  Just let it be. 就这样吧。

  Just to be on the safe side. 为安全起见。

  Keep the change. 不用找了。

  Keep up the good work. 再接再厉。

  Keep your fingers crossed. 为成功祈祷吧。

  Kill two birds with one stone. 一举两得。

  Let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧。

  Let me guess. 让我猜一猜。

  Let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧。

  Let me see. 让我想一想。

  Lets call it a day. 我们今天就到这儿吧。

  Lets celebrate! 让我们好好庆祝一下吧!

  Lets find out. 我们去问一下吧。

  Lets get to the point. 让我们言归正传。

  Lets get together sometime. 有时间我们聚一下吧。

  Lets hope for the best. 让我们往好处想吧。

  Lets keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。

  Lets make up. 让我们言归于好吧。

  Lets go visit them. 让我们去拜访他们吧。

  Lets talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧。

  Long time no see. 好久不见。

  Look before you leap. 三思而后行。

  May I ask you a question? 我可以问一个问题吗?

  May I have a receipt? 我可以要一张收据吗?

  May I have your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字?

  May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款吗?

  May I try it on? 我能试穿一下吗?

  Maybe it will work. 也许这个办法会有效。

  Maybe some other time. 也许下一次吧。

  My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。

  My phone was out of order. 我的电话坏了。

  No pain, no gain. 不劳则无获。

  No problem. 没问题。

  Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿,无事不成。

  Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即是快乐。

  Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉。

  Please dont blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己。

  Please leave me alone. 请别打扰我。

  Please let me know. 请告诉我一声。

  Please make yourself at home. 请别客气。

  Please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我。

  Probably. 可能吧。

  So far, so good. 到目前为止还好。

  Something must be done about it. 必须得想个办法。

  Somethings come up. 发生了一些事。

  Storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。

  Suit yourself. 随你便。

  Take care. 请多保重。

  Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。

  Take my word for it. 相信我的话。

  Take your time. 慢慢来。

  Thank you all the same. 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。

  Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切。

  Thanks a million. 非常感谢。

  Thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提醒。

  Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作。

  That couldnt be better. 那再好不过了。

  That depends. 看情况。

  That makes sense. 那可以理解。

  That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。

  That rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。

  That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意。

  Thats all right. 没关系。

  Thats disgusting. 真讨厌。

  Thats fair. 那样公平。

  Thats for sure. 那是肯定的。

  Thats good to know. 幸好知道了这件事。

  Thats just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的。

  Thats life. 这就是生活。

  Thats more like it. 那样才像话。

  Thats not a problem. 那没问题。

  Thats not true. 那是不对的!

  Thats OK. 可以。

  Thats ridiculous. 那太荒唐了。

  Thats the way I look at it, too. 我也是这么想。

  Thats the way it is. 就是这么回事。

  Thats worthwhile. 那是值得的。

  The same to you. 你也一样。

  The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答是干。

  The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。

  There is a call for you. 有你的电话。

  There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的。

  There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力。

  Theres a possibility. 有这个可能。

  These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。

  This soup tastes great. 这个汤非常美味。

  Time is money. 时间就是金钱。

  Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天。

  Two heads are better than one. 人多智广。

  We are in the same boat. 我们的处境相同。

  We can get by. 我们过得去。

  We can work it out. 我们可以解决这个问题。

  We have a lot in common. 我们有很多相同之处。

  Well see. 再说吧。

  What a coincidence! 真是太巧了!

  What a shame! 真是遗憾!

  What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢?

  What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

  What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末计划做什么?

  What can I do for you? 要我帮忙吗?

  What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣。

  What do you recommend? 你推荐什么?

  What do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样?

  What do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样?

  What is it about? 这是关于什么的。

  What is it like there? 那儿怎么样?

  What makes you say so? 你怎么这么说呢?

  Whats going on? 发生了什么事了?

  Whats on your mind? 你在想什么呢?

  Whats the deadline? 截止到什么时候?

  Whats the matter with you? 你怎么啦?

  Whats the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么?

  Whats the weather like? 天气怎么样?

  Whats your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么?

  Whats your job? 你做什么工作?

  Whatever you think is fine with me. 我随你。

  When is the most convenient time for you? 你什么时候最方便?

  When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?

  Where are you going? 你去哪儿?

  Where can I check in? 在哪儿办理登记手续?

  Where can I go for help? 我该怎么办呢?

  Where do you live? 你住在哪儿?

  Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?

  Where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿?

  Where were we? 我们说到哪儿了?

  Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?

  Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的?

  Would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?

  You are just saying that. 你只是说说而已。

  You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。

  You are so considerate. 你真有心。

  You can count on me. 你可以指望我。

  You can say that again. 我同意。

  You cant complain. 你该知足了。

  You deserve it. 这是你应得的。

  You did a good job. 你干得很好。

  You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。

  You got a good deal. 你买得真便宜。

  You need a vacation. 你需要休假。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  You said it. 你算说对了。

  You should give it a try. 你应该试一试。

  You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会。

  You will be better off. 你的状况会好起来的。

  You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。

  Youll get used to it. 你会习惯的。

  Youve dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话号码了。

  Youve got a point there. 你说的有道理。

  Youve got it. 你明白了。

  Youve made a good choice. 你的眼力不错。

  Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你满意。

2019年大学英语四级口语水平情景模拟试题:肾移植病人的全程护理

  Total Nursing Care for a Patient with kidney Transplantation。

  背景:

  小陈在一次出差时,突然晕倒。送到医院检查,发现已是肾功能终末期尿毒症,随后进行了半年的血透。今天配型成功,施行了同种异体肾移植术。

  Background:

  Mr. Chen fainted suddenly while on a business trip. Hewas sent to a hospital for examination and was discovered that he was in the last stage of renal dysfunction uremia. Af-ter six month’s hemodialysis, a matching kidney became a-vailable and underwent an allograft renal transplantation.

  情景一

  Scene 1

  (小陈从手术室返回了病房)

  (Mr. Chen returned to the ward from the operatingroom)

  交流:

  Interactions:

  护士:小陈祝贺你手术取得了成功。(小陈试着睁了一下双眼。)

  Nurse: Mr. Chen, congratulations for the successful operation. (Mr. Chen tried to open his eyes.)

  护士:手术的成功只是移植的第一步。接下来的每一步,都需要得到你的配合,能做到吗?

  Nurse: The operation is only the first step to the suc-cess of the transplantation. We will need your cooperation in the following steps, could you do that?

  病人:能。

  Patient:Yes, I can.

  护士:现在,请你右下肢保持外展伸直位(护士扶着陈的右腿)对,就这样,请放松。

  Nurse: Now, please extend your right leg and keep in the straight position. (Nurse helped Mr. Chen in placing his right leg) Good, keep it like this. Please relax.

  病人:需要一直保持这个姿势吗?

  Patient: Should I keep it in this position all the time?

  护士:不。最好能坚持2天。如果累了,可以移动,但尽可能不要让大腿屈曲,以免影响移植肾的血液供应。

  Nurse: No. But you should keep this position for 2 days. When you feel tired, you may move the leg, but you

  should avoid bending your thigh to avoid disturbing the blood supply to the transplanted kidney.

  (术后几小时内,护士小吴帮助陈翻身,右小腿屈曲。病人生命体征各项指标监护都正常。)

  (During the first few hours after the operation, nurse Wu helped Mr. Chen to turn his body and bent his right lower limbs. His vital signs and other monitored parameters all appeared normal.)

2019年大学英语四级口语水平情景模拟试题:病情

  1) 一般病情:

  He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)

  He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。)

  He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。)

  He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕。)

  She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家几天了。)

  Her head is pounding. (她头痛。)

  His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。)

  He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。)

  He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虚弱有段时间了。)

  He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)

  He feels as though everything around him is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。)

  He has noticed some loss of hearing. (他发觉听力差些。)

  She has some pains and itching around her eyes. (她眼睛四周又痛又痒。)

  (2) 伤风感冒:

  He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

  His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. (他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

  He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。) (hacking = constant)

  He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。) (malaise = debility)

  He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. (他伤风咳嗽。)

  He has a headache, aching bones and joints. (他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

  He has a persistent cough. (他不停地在咳。) 或

  He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing. (他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。)

  He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes. (他声音嘶哑,有时失声。)

  He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)

  His breathing is harsh and wheezy. (他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。)

  He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples. (有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。)

  He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)

  (3) 女性疾病:

  She has noticed one lump in her breast. (她发觉乳房有个肿块。)

  There is a hard, swollen lump on her right breast. (她右乳房有肿块。)

  Her left breast is painful and swollen. (她左乳房疼痛且肿大。)

  She has heavy bleeding with her periods. (她月经来的很多。)

  Her vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling. (她阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。)

  She has noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods. (在月经来的前后,她有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。)

  She has some bleeding after intercourse. (性交后有出血。)

  She feels some vaginal itching. (她感到阴部发痒。)

  She has painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge. (她月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。)

  (4) 手脚毛病:

  His both hands and feet ache all over. (他两手两脚都很酸痛。)

  He has pain on the sole of his feet. (他脚底很痛。)

  There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot. (我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。)

  His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger. (他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。) (pit = small dent form)

  (句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles)

  The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling. (左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)

  The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen. (指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)

  He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers. (他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)

  His legs become painful following strenuous exercise. (激烈运动后,他的腿就痛。)

  His knee is misshapen or unable to move. (他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)

  There are some swellings in his armpit. (他的腋窝肿大。)

  He is troubled with painful muscles and joints. (他的筋骨和关节都痛。)

  She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders. (她的后背和肩膀都痛。)

  His knee has been bothering him for some time. (他的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。)

  (5) 睡眠不好:

  He is sleeping poorly.(他睡不好)

  He has difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.(他不易入睡,也难集中精神。)

  It is usually hard for her to fall asleep when she goes to bed at night.(她晚上就寝,很难入睡。)

  He wakes during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.(他晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。)

  He has nightmares occasionally.(他有时做噩梦。)

  推荐阅读:

  2019年大学英语四级口语测试题

  2019年大学英语四级口语考试辅导

  2019年大学英语四级考试写作指导

显示全文